안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Early Sneak Peek into Nowon's Lotte Cinema

Early sneak peak? well, it's 8 am and I was already @ the cinema... 
not that I wanted it, but I had to.:) Got to reserve 3 tickets for the kids....
and accidentally..bumped into Sully and Mike Wachowsky...^^ 
Why..the rush ....reserving the ticket..in such hour?
first: got no other time to go there...had a class @ 10 pm (Sunday school)...l^^
and..it was already 8.30..and it would take me at least 1 hour to reach campus...
*but..MInion's greeting sort of whiskered away my worries...") 
Done: 3 tickets in hands..and now got a sneak preview of what the cinema looked like.
Gee...I never thought that early morning like 8 am screening or 8.30 screening were packed with people. 
ah..yes..I remember...that movie ticket only costs a mere 5,000 Won for all morning shows.
what a way to entice movie-freaks like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...