안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 5, 2013

Wait...some intermezzos

Seonhee...what are you doing there?
She seemed to be thinking about something.
I was actually coming along to the Festival with her. But she was just busy taking phone business calls that she couldn't enjoy the whole festival.
I take a snapshot of the day. 
There goes my first intermezzo. 
Second: I didn't know who the man was, but he looked like he was a famous figure.
I could tell from the way people were like...greeting him and asking him for a picture^^ hmm (there goes my second intermezzo) 
I was directing my camera towards the Gyeongbukkung area...and all I could see was the 3rd intermezzo of the day.
(Hi Seoul Festival recollection).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...