안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, October 18, 2013

Absorbed into 'Gravity' (....Again!)

Is it that good that I watched it again???
A BIG ROUND "YES"
I might've been crazy to go to the theater again to watch 'Gravity' for the 2nd time.
This time, I didn't need to watch it in 3D or in IMAX for that would've cost me:-)
so, instead...I just had my free morning time, after all, all movies before 12 noon cost only a mere 5,000 Won. 
So...there I sat again in the H-seat, only 4 rows away from the screen...so as to make me close enough to 'experience' and let myself plunge and get absorbed into the 'space'.
* Even for my second time of drifting myself into the space, I was still spell-bound and dumbfounded by the sheer magnitude of the movie magic.
I was still squirming and barely able to catch my breath.
I guess it's one of the visually stunning movies I've seen in a year.
I am soooo in love with the Looooooong Shots of the movie. 
It feels like the camera and the whole crew of the movie really went up to space to film this masterpiece:-)
For anyone who's seen it, just go grab the ticket and see it for yourself.
It doesn't need to go and jump ourselves into the future to 'experience' the space odyssey, it turns out that...we could be wow-ed and awed by the breathlessly endearing yet terrifying space right above our Mother Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...