안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Bike Rental @ Daesong-ri

Worry not if we do not bring our own bike. In fact, most of the bikes I happened to witness^^ during my half-day tour @ Daesong-ri came from this kind of rental station--which scattered around the Bukhan River. 
This one is located right next to Daesong-ri station.
it cost only 10,000 Won (US$ 10) for 4 hours. or...7,000 Won for 2 hours.
or..20,000 Won for the whole day. 
Bike Sharing. I didn't know what it means..but I guess we can take a bike together with other people and share the rental fee? is that what it means?
I should've checked on it. 
So as to make it easier and not to confuse both the consumers and the rental owners as to which bikes belong to which rental station, each rental shop has its own colored bikes.
cool, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...