안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 5, 2015

Bundang ~ Seoul: by Bus

I got no choice but having to take a public bus from AKS to Seoul since the bus I should've taken on....left early...without my knowing...ㅋㅋㅋ but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. 
I was sitting on the front seat and kept on talking with the bus driver...not not me..but the bus driver kept on making conversation with me along the way until I got off at Apgujeong.!!! 
Really enjoyed the scenery, though.
Especially...since I could see Seoul from a different angle...
never had I seen Seoul from this part of the city before. 
The not-yet finished Lotte Tower in a distance. 
The bus was passing through a highway from where this panoramic view was clearly visible. 
Not to take as many pictures as possible would be a loss.!! so, I did for sure. 
kept on going...so did my conversation with the bus driver. *though, I was a bit nervous since I knew that driver and passenger should not engage in any conversation...especially a long one like what we had. 
But..I learned quite a lot from him...to get deeper perspective about Korea from his eyes. I learned about his family, his view on his own country, his view on Indonesia, and other issues he touched upon. 
ok...it's Apgujeong..and... 
I got to take of..and before the bus disappeared...I took a snap of the bus whose driver was kind enough to be a good company during my 1-hour ride back to Seoul.
고맙습니다, 기사님. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...