안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pudding Camera

Just installed it last week.
Used it for the first time when I was visiting Suwon Haenggung.
Now that I have this app I can--sort of--take pictures in places or time that I could not dare to imagine^^ ( a bit boisterous talk)^^
So, this is what happened when I like trying new stuffs on the phone.
cat captured
The other day I was chatting with my kids back home; and an idea of taking their pictures with the app came to my mind.
What happened then was these pictures



 Using some of the features that enable us to take picture in serious timely manner and in a try-and-see-what-may-come up type of chances: the silly pictures and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...