안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 3, 2015

Lotte World Aquarium (part 1)

After a long overdue...today I fulfilled my promise of taking the kids to the nre aquarium in.Seoul.
We've been to several aquarium in Korea...and it's our first to Lotte World Aquarium. ..which waa opened last year.
The only thing that urged me to take the kids was the Beluga.
Yup...Eyra Freya love Beluga, dolphins and whales.
So...the idea of seeing Beluga ...was the spirit that kept the kids bugging me to take them to this aquarium.
Yup...as promised...both girls were absorbed into the wondrous realm of belugas.
But.....let the myth or legends take them awayyy.. .and that's when ....we rounded up our visit to the aquarium. ...and took some more pics.
Including....pictures of ......some ecosystem that offer its visitors....lots of things to see...and wonder about...
Oh I've been looking for Nemo...
Until now . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...