안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 21, 2011

La Petite France 쁘띠 프랑스 (part 2)

Then, came the time when I *scrutinized* each one of the houses being offered inside this Little France.


I felt like I was a GIANT overlooking the little world inside the glass...

Cool miniatures of France cities.....






I was amazed by both the original and made-up brick a brack...tic a tac of France-related trivia and stuffs.

I wonder if there are still some cities like this one in France.....I hope I can go to France someday...









It was a good thing to be there with lots of friends so as to make it like a good time in itself; though it indeed was. And would it be nice to be with friends again...in France...

Ok, just look at the intricately and ornately modeled mini-houses....
so cute.....^^





These ones were figurines (?) ...statues (?)...porcelain (?) of what France life was back then in the 18th or 19th Centuries...(once again I was just assuming)


 





Back to the trivia and stuffs that I saw..



I found these cute little dolls (but actually there were some harsh and roughly-looking dolls that I dared not to take pictures of)..^^










This one--I guess--is a daily entertainment that people used to have back then when there were no TV, Ipad, DVD, radio, internet....^^ so, they had this dance ball accompanied with live music from piano.....








I bumped into old toys being displayed with price tags on them.....which were beyond my belief....for they were so darn expensive.










It looks like it costs more than 200,000 Won. Oh, Come on...........^^. But, for an avid toy collector...it might be that reasonably expensive....Oh, well...










Oh, I should have put this picture at the start of this entry....anyway...I think this is another portrayal of France city life...back then....

The small figurines boosted the lively imaged of the model houses






This one, too. I should've posted it earlier.
Ok...these ones are for sale. I think they originated from France. ...freshly...deliberately packaged and sent from France.^^

I might as well take some pictures as a souvenir.....instead of buying them...?????



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...