안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, May 31, 2014

Another Adventurous Ride On Bike

Yeaach...15 km and 30 km in total....away from home by bike!! what a treat. I love biking now. I got to...since it's a great way to enjoy Seoul while I have time. It's weekend and what could be better way to spend the time? 
Just finished from school and ...to get rid of my strenuous brain-activity...I just got myself on my bike and off me go....venturing off. 
Nowon-gu turns out to be a great place to live. I mean...it does offer me a chance to beat the off-beat tracks that I dared only dreamed of when I was still at my previous neighborhood.  
A great place to live, eh? hmm...well..yes. I mean...despite its location on the northeastern part of Seoul outskirts, I find it an ideal place to live. But wait...don't you see the chimneys, Suray/ what about it? yes..at first, I was a bit shocked to find out that there are numerous chimneys sprung out of the apartment complex. Does it mean they are active factories? hmm I am not sure...but even if they are...
I don't really care since....

even bird like this one...a huge one..could just easily live and roam free at the nearby streams adjacent to the factories I am referring to.
So? It only means one thing that the environment is safe and healthy enough to live in. Right? 
This is exactly the very stream on which side I was biking along.  
And...da..daa......I finally encountered the active factory..I'm not sure what...I am really lost for words. Could they be an electric plant or some sort of waste-management facility in the city? Gee..I didn't know. I think I should've checked on it.
But..that's not the thing.. 
..the fact that wild yellow flowers I encountered do + indeed healthily bloomed in the midst of summer next to the plant...only confirmed my notion of this place being an awesome place to live--comparing it with others, of course.
And what better way to' immortalize' yourself than...by taking a selfie.:) 
The blue sky, the chimneys, the plant, and the pic of me. 
Again and again..I felt like I was already in the game...by drenching myself in the midst of flowers like that. Yep, I literally plunged myself into the middle of the flowers to take this picture. 
A different side of the same place. 
Woa....I loved it....^^
Biking for 15 km turned me into an environment-activity-escapee. 
Before long, I felt kind of exhausted of biking and then ..letting myself off at the nearby outdoor gym...where I tried some stuffs..which turned out to be my favorite past-time hangout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...