안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, May 10, 2014

I know..I know...

I know..I know....I've got two paper on my list.
I know I know...but GOdzillA is waiting.ㅋㅋㅋ
Gee....May really zapped my wallet into the the hand of cinematic power of which I am powerless ...or let myself be numb by its sheer prowess.
oh, well. Wait for me. 
I'll do my paperwork until next week just in time for me to meet you, Zil.
Based on the released trailers on the internet, I got a feeling that it'll be big.
Just couldn't get this straight out of my head..
as to why some people (like me) easily fall a prey..into something BIG like this.
Big...literally...and big...in consuming up our money:)
But, judging from the B-roll on the net, I could guarantee that I'd enjoy
the special effects more than what-s-up for the story line, coz no one
has ever known how its gonna end.
so, the predict"?? must-see to shoo away my curiosity, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...