안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cycling around the Neighborhood (Again)

"Oh, right behind those trees over there is our home"
Yes, this is another perspective of looking at our own home where we live in. 
Today, after going back home from class, I took my bike on a self-portrait tour around the neighborhood. Well, actually...I was going back home only to realize that I DID NOT bring home-keys...^^, so instead of waiting for the kids to come back..I just took my bike and off I went to 'spend an afternoon' on my own with my bike. 
It's about 4 pm and no one was seen around the bike-lane along the creek that runs next to it. 
"Peace", oh, I just loved being on my bike..." 
Simply looking at this picture makes me think if I am really living in a big city like Seoul. Well, I am. But, the best part is that I could just go around the park, the creek, and spend the whole day..enjoying this outdoor activities...of course..if I DO NOT have any paper to do.^^ 
.
Like today. (gee) of, course I do have some paper to finish, but..it was my post-midterm week, so..I could just concentrate on my own 'term of fulfillment' 
Parked by bike on a small bridge over the creek and the bike let me take a pic of his... 
Oh, there's a crane..I mean...a bird...that's kinda big...considering the fact that we're at the apartment-filled complex.  
Then, off I kept on cycling until I found an outdoor gym...typical of any parks across Seoul, at least. The green trees which made it even more tempting ...got me an idea that I'd better 'immortalize' this moment. 
Again, my beloved red-bike. 
In case, you may wonder what it looked like right in front of the outdoor gym... 
Then, off again we went home...^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...