안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, May 24, 2014

We're NOT Supposed to...

POSE here...let alone...climbing up on it and take a picture of ourselves. But, for the kids, these CGV letters were seen like a BIG characters to play with. Oh, well...just go and let me take the pictures, girls. 
and..me, too. I'd love to be there with you, kids. Oh, Freya...you really fit well into the C!!! 
And ...while Eyra was almost perfectly fitted into the C, Freya, on the other hand, had the most playful pose of them all. She asked me to put her into the G and posed with that. Okay...quick--quick...before someone asked us not to take a picture here!! 
*Oh, My....* they're not done, yet. They seemed to be enjoying their time while me on the other hand..had to deal with my own predicament of being in the situation where some people were watching us. But, oh, well.... 
CGV set up these BIG letters for us to enjoy, right? 
Had they prohibited its visitors from climbing up the letters, they'd have posted some notice, right^^
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm trying to find some affirmation of what the kids'd been doing...
 (me, included).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...