안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, May 11, 2014

Broadway Lotte Cinema @ Sinsa Station

No class for today and while waiting for my Friday prayer...ㅋㅋㅋ I managed to watch a movie 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' which received raved reviews on the net. I'd been wanting to see it but didn't find any time. So, as the time let me..I searched on the site that not many theaters were showing it any longer except a few. And the nearest one I could come up with...was Broadway Lotte Cinema located at Sinsa Station at Gangnam area...hmm not really included into my daily dosage of adventurous time. But, anyway..I got to go there. As it turned out...Broadway...though seemingly glamour as it may sound...It is NOT. In fact..it's a small theater..more like a home-cinema where each theater can only accommodate up to ..well....70 persons, maybe? or was it only the one where I watched the movie? 
I didn't know. I should've taken more pics but time didn't let me.
Anyway..it's a good experience to be there since now I know where to look at whenever I want to see independent movies.
Yes..it turned out that Broadway theater ..as the name suggests...offers us a chance to see Broadway musical ON the SCREEN. 
Oh my my...why didn't I know that before?
hmm...well, of course..You Tube has been my companion to sneak into Broadway ( the real one)..bu the thought of having a chance to see it on bigger screen...is enticing.
Hmm....planning on a next trip to Broadway Lotte Cinema, Suray?
errrrrr......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...