안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, May 1, 2014

Frozen Really Froze Them Up

 It's been like two months now..since they got hooked into the magical world of Frozen. And...I thought it was going to be over or at least...diminishing...but, boy..oh ..boy..I was so wrong. 
These are only three samples of what they're crazy about. 
Stickers,story-book, coloring page are some of the activities that they enjoy whenever they get home from school. 
Luckily...books in Korea are relatively affordable so it's a good thing that they know what they like.....and I know that I could bring those magic into their world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...