안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, May 23, 2014

Bee-zy Freya

She just got home from school and yet she did not feel like wanting to take a rest or so. Instead, she just spread out E-mart commercial paper on the floor and rolled out a piece of paper complete with her own set of water coloring tools. 
I knew what she's getting into....she just loved painting. Guess it's a thing she learned at school. As she usually cannot wait any longer to 'replicate' or 'duplicate' what she'd just learned at school. 
Then again...I  
I grabbed my camera to capture what she'd bee doing all that long.  
Well..this is the half-finished flowers and butterflies she's coloring. 
*One thing that I notice about this kind of activity is the fact that she does prepare most of them by herself and as soon as she finishes her activity, she puts stuffs back onto their original places. A lesson she learns from school? is it? good, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...