안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, May 11, 2014

Weekend: Bicycling Are We! (part 2)

The traffic-education lane for kids. Seoul does indeed provide a well-made bike-lanes for its citizens:) Like the one being used by the kids here. They could be as free as they want to make the best use of this facility..free of charge. 
The only drawback is that shelters. Yes, we need more shelters or canopy-like shelters for parents or anyone who want to take a rest while letting their kids do the biking acvitivies. 
 Hmmm..what a beautiful day it was. So beautiful that I almost forgot that the kids were around. While they're, I wandered around the area in search of any life-forms:) yep, sort of scanning the area for any amateurish picture-perfect moment...like this one. 
Eyra suddenly popped into my sight and it all woke me up to the point that I didn't know what I was doing in the area. 
But then..as I saw Freya on her bike, I just got a slap on my face for not being aware of the fact that Freya had been biking on herself...all along even when we didn't have a clue of where's she'd been. 
Sulkily she succumbed to my order....and I asked her to make sure that she stayed within my perimeter...^^ 
She looked so tiny in her tiny pink bike. As we're approaching back home again, she started to follow my 'order' of taking her bike slowly ..
while I was watching her. 
Selamat bersepedaan lagi ya Freya & Eyra.
Have a great memories will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...