안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, May 11, 2014

Lunch after Class

So, what's lunch for today? What about trying out Indian food? OH, yeaach..who wouldn't want Indian food..after all since I am a vegetarian myself..I couldn't help but wanting to try it out myself. On my Professor's invitation, we headed to 'Namaste'--seemingly the only Indian restaurant near campus. Well, pratta and biryani rice (of course the vegetable one) were what we ordered. 
I wanted actually to show the picture of my friend as well on this blog..but I got to make sure that I got her approval, first. So, I just might as well put the picture of the food first.
Oh...right, Thursdays is always a busy day for me..morning to night.
classes, work, teach, study...and running back and forth from HUFS to Youido and back again to campus. 
Gee...that needs a tremendous energy from my part..
*Oh, back to Namaste: it's a great way to 'escape' for a moment ...the daily diet of Korean food. Right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...