안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, May 26, 2014

What to See @ Nowon Square

It's been a year since we moved to Nowon-gu from Dongdaemun-gu. It's a different world, of course. Since the first one is more like on the outskirt of Seoul--which gives me a good reason to love it. I mean...it has more trees and open spaces for the kids to roam free^^. Like this Nowon Square where we go for movies or shopping on weekends. 
This is the square seen from within the Buk Seoul Museum of Arts. 
And oh...the square is also home to three gigantic dinosaurs^^. Even the tallest one is as tall as the let's say...10 story-building?^^ I bet so. 
From atop the bridge connecting the divided square, the Buk Seoul Museum of Arts is visible. The right picture shows the plywood tree grown in front of the museum. 
This is the bridge connecting the two sections of Nowon Square.  
Back to the dinosaurs, I think they're impressive in the way how they 'merge' themselves into their surroundings. Can't imagine if they're real. 
I think all of the three dinosaurs were created with 1:1 scale. I am pretty sure. 
To see how tall this Brachiosaurus is, I asked Eyra to sit right in front of him/her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...