안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, May 11, 2014

Eyra's Very Own Name Card

One of Eyra's friends, Ghazy, is about to leave Korea and back home to Indonesia. He distributed his name card with his picture and name on it. This really got Eyra excited as well as envious. ㅋㅋㅋ She insisted that she should also have her own. But, I told her that she just cannot make name cards if she does not have any idea of using them. 
Little did I know that when she got home after a farewell party with Ghazy, she glued a picture of herself on a piece of paper and started coloring it. 
And this is what she got. Gosh...now I know that she really wanted to have name cards with her name on it.^^ Anyway, she'd realized that she could even make her own name cars without having to spend any money. 
Good girl. I think I kind of love it. Its' much better. 
Though..a name card should also include address and all. 
But, still, this is way much better than I'd expected. 
Keep the good work, Eyra.  * oh, I just realized that she made one for her sister, too.^-^


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...