안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, May 26, 2014

On Rio 2 (Again)

I just realized that I promised Eyra to get her the Rio 2 merchandise ....only to find that they're sold-out. Hmm..*sigh* I wish I'd remembered making THE promise. Anyway...so it went like this..to compensate what I did I took her to the cinema (again) to let her decide if she wanted to see the movie (again). This time in Korean, of course.  
Well, at first she was so excited of having heard the idea of re-watching Rio 2.  
But then..she told me "Dad, it's okay. I don't need those stuffs." 
But, what about re-watching it? She said, " Nope, no need to, either"
*I was just like "oh..."
Bye-bye Rio 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...