안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, May 5, 2014

Children's Day of Their Own

It's May and May 5 is Children's Day in Korea. Continuing our story of 'making stuffs out of scraps found at home' and --at the same time--celebrating 어린이날 (Children's Day) at home for the kids...^^, I'd like to post what the kids were doing at home. 
They cut, paste, and arrange designed-papers after coloring them. Surely they knew what they wanted to make. 
And after making the first one which looked like a pond of fish, they seemed to be making a different stuff which looked like a colorful fan. 
and I was half right since it turned out to be a flower. Gee..I didn't have the slightest idea of where they got the idea of making those stuffs. But, I am glad that they did. I mean they must've learned it somewhere....and I was right--> School!!! 
Eyra got it from school and now she's showing her sister how to make it. 
Nice girl. I see it as one of the ways they engage and communicate with one another at a home-based activities. 
*Selamat Hari Anak-Anak, ya Freya & Eyra*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...