안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, May 1, 2014

Freya & Eyra's Works of Arts: Full of Smiling Faces (mostly)

"A family of four" drawn by Freya. She gave it to me as a surprise one day when I got home from school. I've been keeping them and I think I got to take a pic of it and make it preserved online. 
An identical picture (this one) and the one (below).  
Hmm...I think I kinda get twisted in making out which one is whose..... 
As for this one, I definitely could tell that it's Eyra's. She loves whales.  
A colorful calendar painted by Freya as one of her class projects. 
As for this one, I think it's Eyra's.
Obviously Freya:-) ㅋㅋㅋ : This is Frozen's Princess Anna's after-effect!!! 
사랑해...아빠도 사랑해....
Clearly Freya..the one who loves drawing smiling faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...