안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blueberry (Pat)pingsu, Anyone?^^

It's summer, alright. It's our FIRST ever patpingsu for this year's summer. ㅋㅋㅋ We sure take pride of this:) gee. Well, I've been sweating..and as I picked Eyra from school..I was wondering if Eyra would be easily tempted to try out the first patpingsu...and not to my surprise she said okay. 
At first, I was thinking of having our first patpingu 팥빙수 at Lotteria since it's cheaper ^^ but...dear oh dear....Eyra got her eyes set at the one actively promoted at Paris Baguette.:) 
So, we went there instead..and well..she seemed to enjoy it.  
Okay, blueberry has been, is, and will be(??) her favorite fruit in the first place..so...she chose it right away off the menu list...disregarding the mango or even the original 팥빙수 that I'd had in mind.
Okay...it turned out that it DID NOT even have a 팥 not even one in it..since it was NOT patpingsu..but Blueberry pingsu. ㅋㅋㅋ
Okay..I got it.
At least..the $6 patpingsu..I mean blueberry pingsu could soothe her craving (wait..it was my craving in the first place).
and the verdict???????? we'd never order it any more....we'd prefer the original one.:) *chuckles*
Have A Great Summer ahead of us, dear Eyra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...