안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 3, 2015

Family Time @ Jogjakarta

Seminar: done. Meeting at the offices: done. Other assignments: DONE.
Then, it's time for me to meet Denni, my cousin, who's now living in Jogjakarta along with his family. I invited him for dinner..and what better way to meet than meeting at the mall ^^ like most other Indonesians do. 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Denny was a lecturer at a private university in Jogjakarta before...securing his place at one of the prestigious computer-related insititutions in Jogja. Well, he may have something else to do...I'm pretty sure he told me about it. 
Bon Appetite to all of us. 
Ambarukmo Plaza did not change a lot...and it still has its own characteristics... 
just to sample what's going on at the plaza. 
Then..we met with my sister-in-law as well as her husband and son. 
Talked ..talked..and kept on talking. 
It would have been a different, had we not insisted on meeting. after all, it's been quite a long time since the last time we hanged out together. 
So, Tante Yuni, Om Didik + Denny, Dian, and their kids...all came along to have a dinner with me.
Thanks for everyone...^^ semoga semua selalu sehat ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...