안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, September 3, 2011

Paris Baguette

Yes, that is the name of the chain store of bread and cookies in Korea. I think this is one of the famous ones in Korea. I had been an avid customer since my stay back in Korea 10 years ago, around 2001-2002. It was really nice since I am able to choose lots of palatable bread I could think of.
I like the breads with dark/brown peanuts or what Korean usually call it pat. So, this time around, I also bought those breads in my first visit (again) to this chain store--which is located just 1minute-walk from the HUFS gate.
Since I already ate them all before I realized that I had not yet taken pictures of the....Instead, I would just post the pictures of the receipt I got from the store.:):
These are what I bought:
- 단팥빵 'sweet pat bread' 800 Won
- 완두앙금빵 'wanduang bread' 800 Won ( I did not know how it translates into English:)
One thing for sure....this Paris Baguette will be one of the stores I am going to visit often.
I think it is similar to Parsley Bakery in my hometown in Jogjakarta...though Parsley has more selections to choose from). Still, it is the most-approachable bread store to date:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...