안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 3, 2015

First Day in Kediri: Hospital & Traditional Market

Hospital? yes. Another reason as to why I went back home last June was to see how my Dad was doing after having hospitalized. He's released. But, check-up was necessary.  
The first day as I arrived in Kediri turned out to be the day when Dad got to have his health checked up again. So, I took him along with Mom. * Just for the sake of 'capturing' the moment and memories, I took some pictures. 
I was pretty sure that Daddy was so happy for me being there with him.  
With Mom. She's happy, too...for me being there. 
Then..I went to the market....along with Mom. 
it's been such a great day...to be able to accompany her... 
We're buying lots of stuffs... 
and I also managed to capture the moment...like this.  It's so Indonesian in style. I mean..I never see small sachets of shampoo being sold the way we have it in Indonesia... elsewhere. At least I do not see any of these in Korea. *anyone knows the same style somewhere?
Ok..another shot .... 
Mommy was selecting some vegetables. 
It's really traditional in nature. Look at the dilapidated roof...and the layout. 
Sprouts....sprouts... 
Dada> as I was going out of the market, I saw a vendor selling birds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...