안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 15, 2012

DynAMIC Busan: Part 16: BIFF Venue

Continuing my previous entry on BIFF (Busan International Film Festival) venue. The picture above shows the Guinness World Records' Cantilever Roof hosted above the venue. It was truly awesome. But, I heard (and as I read and see more from the net)...it turns out that at night.....it becomes solidly gorgeous.

The front facade of the BIFF's outdoor theater. It IS huge. not to mention the rear sides  or both sides that people can just use....^^

The surroundings are nothing more but car parks. Busan 's city's very own CEntum City was visible in the distant...( read about Shinsagae mall) on my other entry:

This one is one of the main theaters that epitomizes the glamorous feeling of being..there..^^

The semi-red seats were -- I think--reflections of the beams or lamps above us. But, I guess it kinda gave me more challenging adventure..of being soaked in the All about BIFF venue. 

Not to miss a chance of taking a picture inside the mall......I mean---theater.

On our way back to the bus, we spotted some scool stuffs hung over the wall. 
Now that we finished taking a stroll along the BIFF, we might as well..take some time over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...