안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dynamic Busan (part 5): 벽화

I hope I spelled it right 벽화 (byeokhwa) or wall painting. This is still a continued entry of the wall painting alley that I went to in Busan. The alley and the stairs surrounding it kind of reminded me of my hometown back in Jogjakarta, especially in an area near Kali Code.

The very essence of making the best use of seemingly secluded-narrow-alleys into something as colorful as this is a worth-praising idea. 

The heat seemed to melt away as we were taking a stroll along the colorful alleys near The Book Street in Busan.

Since I was impressed by its simplicity, the see-through "I Love Busan" card was once again....came out of my pocket and zapped into the photo.^^

See the huge white bear up front?

 
The bear and the beyond surrounding area were really a nice and too-good-to-be missed area whenever Busan is on the list. Once again, this area would never be this worth-visiting, had this colorful paintings had not been there. So, it was a good thing to be, right?

Taking a picture with Matthew Stanley Ambrosia. I bet and I am sure that many Busan residents know who he is. He has his own show on Bada TV and it was great to have him around during our trip to Busan. He's so funny and helpful.

Back to the Book street...see the books compiled right on the roadside? 
Bye-bye Book Street. Till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...