안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, July 9, 2012

Dynamic Busan (part 10): Jagalchi Sijang

Elias and Chinmi .....^^ Had fun time enjoying your dinner, friends?
Time to have Dinner. It was the specialties of Busan that we did have, indeed. So, most of us were having shushi-like 회or war-fish served with other banchan or side-dishes.
First thing first: Jagalchi sijang or Jagalchi market is the place to be for anyone who savors for fish and all kinds of seafood humans could dream of....literally.

This is the front facade of the market. It looks clean, right? It does. The smell or....should I say...the fragrance of seafood was right on our very nose to enjoy. This is  indeed a sight to see. Ready?

BEHOLD: all kinds of edible sea creatures are right there to see. The most fun part of it is the fact that....as fishy and slimy as they look, they must be so yummy to the eyes of the BEHOLDER.^^
crabs, king crabs, lobsters ( is there?^^), sure. crabs, octopus, and ....other fellow friends....^^ are right there.

This is very entertaining to see the ones we'd never seen before. More than that...they are all alive and fresh. For seafood lovers, I could pretty much associate this place as an epitome of their heaven. 
Just as the way I would dream of seeing a fruit market myself.^^
This is the mall of seafood.^^ As far as I could see, customers and sellers and onlookers like me, were all piled up in a one place in Jagalchi Market. See the above notice: 'Yeah! Jagalchi. ...
친절한 자길치. 다시 오고 싶은 자길치
"Friendly Jagalchi. Jagalchi that we'd love to revisit again"

After having a full-tummy, we had a very limited time to enjoy the seaside port right behind the Jagalchi market. So, we rushed there and had ourselves a chance to capture the afternoon delight. 

Is this really a market? Yes, pretty much so. This sophisticated and futuristic-looking building is actually where the seafood market known as Jagalchi Market located. Pretty impressive, er? 

That's the reason why I took out my I LIKE BUSAN see-through card and take a snapshot of it.

As a token of remembrance, why not take a picture of ourselves? Surely, we did. Me, Dana, and Chinmi...once again were immortalized in our pictures at Jagalchi Market, Busan.

1 comment:

  1. It was surely a wonderland when I visited 자갈치시장 for the first and last time in my life at the age of 7 or 8 years old. The memory of all those live creatures is still very vivid in my mind.

    Oh, I can't help with the smell because it's something you can not get rid of from the seafood market of that scale! ^^

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...