안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises @ Lotte Cinema

Summer Blockbuster? Yep, that's what I've been cramming myself into lately. 
The thing was that...there are lots of new movies pouring into the cinema that I cannot keep up with.
I did not have a chance to see the Amazing Spiderman when all of a sudden one month passed my by without leaving me any chance of watching it.
Then...Came Along Batman...
The only thing I could do so as not miss the chance of being zapped into the latest and last trilogy of Christopher Nolan's Batman was.........getting myself into the nearest theater in my neighborhood and cooled myself down for more than 2.5 hours....in the world of Gotham's city.
I loved the movie.
Now....being in Lotte Cinema watching The Dark Knight...
 has been one of the memorable highlights of my first week of fasting. ^^
AHA. 
Oh, gosh...does it mean that I could not refrain myself from worldly matter such as movie-infatuation?
Oh...NO.
Anyway...the Dark Knight will be ...
all remembered fully in full circle of my movie experience right here in Korea.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...