안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, July 16, 2012

Dynamic Busan: part 18 (Madame Tusauds)

Madame Tussauds' wax museum is right here in Busan during Summer 2012. I hope lots of people would flock into this exhibition so as this will be a permanent show on the peninsula. By having so, we do not need to go as far as Hong Kong or Bangkok or Jakarta to see one in Asia. 
Okey, this is supposed to be a good pic, but since we were kinda in a rush....I could not take my focus on the pictures. I got to cover the whole Shinsaegae dept. store to make a report. 

Anyhow, we managed to 'enjoy' the performances (silent ones) of each waxed figure. 
Madam Tussauds Busan-- I think-- is the one to be.

Jim Carrey's trademark of being fun. Gosh, I should have taken a photo session with him...^^

Who does not know this couple from Hollywood. In fact the two kinda perpetuate(?) the mere existence of this small exhibition. 
The small gallery was somewhat jammed packed with as many as 20 or so figurines from mostly the entertainment industry.

The Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, and Bruce Willis were the waxed figurines visible @ this alley. 
See those guys?

I would surely....definitely .....take my pic. with one of the living controversial idols at the outset of 21st century. Since I am not good in acting..I just might as well grab one of the furry and feather-made blue scarfs and tucked them round my head ..and voila...a pic.made in Gaga.^^

This one, too, I know that I kinda like MJ, but did not know why that I felt like not having a rush or necessity to take even one pic. with him. I guess...due to respect...I kinda felt like...leaving him in peace....even in his figurine. Not to scratch a tint on it..whatsoever.^^ (oh...come on Suray.....it's unnecessary to think this too much deep or sense out of it). Still, that's what happened though.

BUT....BUT....BUT...when it comes to this famous Audrey Hepburn...^^ I could not help but making sure that I GOT TO BE on this ONE.
Sure.....I bet. I took one of the most memorable scenes or parts of my Busan trip..right here. 
There.
Taking a picture with AUDREY KATHLEEN RUSTON a.k.a. the beautifully gorgeous Audrey Hepburn...was like..a sheer dream.^^

Even the amazing Spiderman did not entice me to take a picture with him^^. HAHA. I just passed him by....and sorry..Mr. Spidey.^^ (I'd watch you on the big screen^^)


Just when I was about to go outside of the exhibition room and took a snap shot of Bruce Willis and Jackie Chan.....I'd rush back again..and take one last shot of Audrey Hepburn's eternal charms. 
Visit -Meter: ****** out of 5 ^^ (chuckles)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...