안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, July 30, 2012

Paprika .....party

This is a kind of new post into my blog. I mean...the theme is about...fruits. no...vegetables. Paprika. Just bought three fresh-looking colorful paprika from a nearby market.

Simply intrigued by their colors, I bought three of them for just 2450 Won. So, it was pretty much cheaper than the ones I bought...in Winter...when everything was overpriced. 

Take the party started....by clicking on the camera...and got each member of the family got a pose with these cute little veggies. 

My turn...to take the paprika and got them all held on my palm and ready for camera. 
What a summer night action it was...

The flash light was way too bright, I guess. But, that's what my wife wanted to.

Now the blurry effect of the camera sort of soothed in the effect of having the colorful paprika party.
Another way to spend a hot summer night at home.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...