안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, July 9, 2012

Dynamic Busan (part9)

We were still at Taejeongdae. I would say that this was the first-hand experience of being hurdled and swamped on a boat in an open sea. (well, I exaggerated it a bit..),but, to some extent it was true. After a 30-minute boat ride, we docked at rocky cliffs where a majestic lighthouse was visible. Up we went towards it. See the blue sea down under?

After a rigorous 10-minute climbing to the lighthouse, we thought that we just might as well see it from afar. Nope, we got to walk climb through it. See the loop towering up?

Matthew waived his hands as I captured him walking up the stairs. Nice day, er, Matthew? I also saw Bahar right up front. The others, either already got to the top or just about to embark on it.

Phew, this was a pretty amazing sight that I captured through my tiny lenses of my smartphone. The rock there seemed to be cut off or just trimmed neatly. It was like seeing a remarkable result of a sharp knife's work. It must've taken millions of years to form that one. I heard that historically speaking....it was the very place where Korean people warded off Japanese from entering their land. 

This was another angle from where I stood. A cliff overlooking an open sea...

Now, this was something that would never happened, had we--the Korea Brand Communicator--never been on a tour with Busan city's government intervention. Whatever that was, we were so lucky to be able to get an insider's look of what a lighthouse's light was like. ^^ I mean, who would've thought that we were allowed to sneak and take a verrrry close look at it. Pretty amazing experience at Taejeongdae.

The last shot that I took while we were about to be back on board a yuramseon or a boat that would take us back to Busan. ^^
Visit-meter: ***** (out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...