안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dynamic Busan: (part 29) Haedongyounggungsa

These are pictures we took at Haedongyounggungsa. 
More Stories about this post...coming up. ^^
(Got to go to the class first...so I will update more background stories about this breathtaking place..later on)

In the meantime....ENjoY the pictures...

OK I am back...to my blog after: a rigorous weekend full of restless nights: thanks to my Korean Proficiency Test that I got to take today (July 22, 2012)

It is a mixed feeling...to be able to be back to my blog to jot down about my past experiences. This time is it about a temple that stands near a rocky beach.

Haedongyounggungsa...( what a name)...I should've googled what it meant but....^^

The weird-looking protruding stones are visible afar. I could not reach that area, though..so I could not tell what they were.

I loved the serene beach near the temple. No vessels or boats were visible....that it somewhat amplified the serenity of the area...

On our way to the temple, there was this pond where people could throw in some coins while making a wish. Though it is visible on the picture, there were lots of coins plunged into the pond.

My friend took a chance to pray while visiting the temple. I am sure he did not mind me taking the picture of him praying..
One of the little treasures that I liked and enjoyed while visiting the temple was the small statues of monks in every form and gestures....Gosh, they are so hilarious. 

Now just take a look at these adorable monks...^^ (find the one you like?)^^
Even these two monks were wrapped inside a clamp that seemed to be freshly dug out of the beach...^^

Look at this one. He IS screaming.....or is he?

I thought it was so great in the making in the sense that even the small monks have their smaller versions. 
A neat work of sculpting, indeed.

NO COMMENT....*.*

And..what are those two Dalmatians doing at the back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...