안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dynamic Busan (part 3)

Now it's time for the DYNAMIC FOOD. Yes, it was the very first time ever that I could dig into 90% fresh veggies served right in front of my eyes. What I mean is that: the first lunch provided for us was simply irresistible. See the salad? it's sumptuous..

Then, I loved the pumpkin porridge served as the appetizer. Who would not want this delicious 호박/hobak porridge. 

The whole group of Korea Brand Communicator with Matthew (visible) raising his thump up were having a great lunch at a Korean restaurant.

A closer look at the see-through card that I've been carrying around during the trip. Like the food? sure did. Well, I am a vegetarian..and the very reasonable reason as to why I loved the food being served was the fact that there were maaaaannnnnnnyyyyyyy vegetables on the tables. Apart from the beef and fish being served, veggies menu were spread all over the table.

Oops..it shows up again. Love the pumpkin^^

I love Busan. go to www.facebook.com/BusanCity
and zapped we'll transfer you into the all-in-one interactive info on Busan.

OOps, what's this? Oh, I took this at Patpingsu 팥핑수 ^^. This is Korea's must-have beverage or refreshment in Summer. So, we ended up being there after a rigorous first-task of taking pictures and stuffs. 
more stories on Patpingsu street...on my other posts.
visit-meter: ***** (out of 5), especially during SUmmer like ThiS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...