안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, July 9, 2012

Busan:DYnamic Busan : part 11: Night view






    First: I was disappointed of not having a good camera with me.:(^^
I should have brought the nicest camera along....so that I could capture the real beauty of Busan at night.
So the first night at Busan was highlighted by the the Night Tour of Busan city.
We were going up to the mountain called Yongdusan--which is naturally famous for being the very spot to spot the beauty of Busan.

We were ushered by a private taxi! Ok, I should mention this first
We thought that we would go around the city by bus, but instead...we were served with a taxi each for two. What a splendid idea of giving us a nice chance to view the night streets of Busan. Anyway..that's another story. What I want to point out is that...the night view of Busan is breathtaking.




                                                          ...  I am not exaggerating it. Not at all. well, to start with, of course, it is different from Seoul. What makes it different and special is the fact that the view with the Gwangali bridge and the sea surrounding the city are....priceless.



 Especially, the MARINE CITY of Busan was the most breathtaking view we got. We never stop clicking the shutter of the camera to seize the moment we laid our eyes on it.
The silhouette of us was just a sheer tiny dark spot compared to the brightness and the illuminating lights both up and under the water as it reflected the lights from the skylines of Marine City.
Oh...once again....I am sorry Busan...for not being able to capture the good and real image of your beauty that very night. I did not do any justice for you. But, I promise that I will come back to the very same spot with a good camera on hand.^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...