안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dynamic Busan (part 6): Beyond ..

This is the first glimpse of view where I set my eyes as soon as I got on thee top of the Busan Tower at Yongdusan Park--one of the famous places in Busan. The Busan harbor was visible beyond.

Don't get me wrong..but I felt like gazing at the buildings in Gaza. Just an image on my mind, though. But, surely it is different. This is Busan, of course. The seemingly endless arrays of grey-looking buildings sprouting as far as our eyes could see...

But...then...if we take a closer look at the city, it is bustling with activities...(especially when it is enjoyed through the looking glasses provided there). The Jagalchi Market--the winged-white building over there.. ^^. See? 

I love taking a look at the tiny people and cars and any other activities beneath. What impressed me most was something that I learned before: Busan being the 2nd largest city in Korea. Indeed, what I saw from above the tower indeed showed the mere fact that it is indeed a big city.

What differentiates it most from Seoul is the fact that three striking features are visible at the same time: city, beach, and mountain. Land, water, mountain are three distinctive traits that Busan possesses. 
I like^^

I LIKE BUSAN^^

This huge building is Lotte Department store. At night it glows with lots of LED lights that would imbue its beauty and add to the sparkling lights of Busan city.

oops...this is our silhouette. Since I did not own any good camera.....it did not do justice to the beauty that it should have captured. Anyway...it was my friend, Kim Min Gi and me. 

Another angle or view of Busan city from atop the Busan Tower. Another view of how cities and mountains mingled into one. 
So, once you are in Busan, I think....Yongdusan park where Busan Tower lies is a worth-visiting place.
Visit-meter: ***** (out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...