안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dynamic BUsan (part 21: still at Centum CIty)

CEntum City's Shinsagae Department Store Certificate from the Guinness World Records in acknowledgement of the store's achievement of being the largest store on earth.

I also took the real certificate--I mean took a pic. of it^^. I could've got myself into trouble had I taken it out of the bullet-proof glass protector.^^ (kidding)

Being one of the places in Busan where stars and entertainments and joys and splendor and fun and excitements meddle in....the area where people could just sit back and relax was surely available.


Just when we thought we did not have time to sneak into the forbidden place for us (because if we checked in...we were afraid that we would not want to get out^^): The SPALAND.

So, I checked out the brochure which says that it offers all kinds of themes of spas. Well..just like any land ..land....Disneyland or Everland...surely this SPALAND has its own varieties of themes to soothe the minds of its visitors. Roman spa, Bali spas, Korean spas...and I surely guess...milk spa....^^

OK..what do this Madagascar troupe do right here? I just spotted them on the wall on my way back to the meeting place..^^ Oh, just like any other cineplex in Korea, CGV being one of the biggest movie chains...was also present at the mall.

A quick snap of pic and off we went away...^^
Feel like being refreshed and rejuvenated after visiting ( I mean passing by) the spa. OH, dream on..Suray.

And...since I forgot to take the picture of Madame TUssauds with the I LOVE BUSAN and I LIKE BUSAN see-through card....I might as well come back up stairs and take the snap out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...