안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, July 9, 2012

Toyoko Inn Busan

 This would be just an intermezzo of what my Busan travel blog: No seriously.
Behind the room: I was actually supposed to spend the night alone in one room, since the number of  guys in the groups was not even. So, I decided to come up and ask Busan Khumar, my friend from India, who willingly spent there. Great. Just a picture of what the Trip to Busan would be without this one-night stay at Toyoko Inn Busan Haeundae.

It was the commotion in the morning when all of us were about to check out and got ready for the 2nd day adventure of exploring the Dynamic Busan.
Keep on reading on my other posts about Busan.
*-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...