안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 15, 2012

Dynamic Busan: part 17: Centum City

This is NOT Centum City^^ as yet. No, I just want to post the lunch that I had at one of the luxurious restaurants on the 9th floor of CEntum CitY's Shinsaegae Dept. Store.
First, I am a vegetarian--so it was such a huge relief to have found all-veggies dish/meal/lunch at the time when I desperately needed. 
This Jeonju Bibimbab or mixed rice from Jeonju is the one I'd love to have once again.
See the colors? it was as delicious as its colors^^

Who could've imagined that this is on the 9th floor of the Shinsaegae Department Store. Yes, I meant it. 
It is called the Rooftop garden--I guess so. 
It was so lush green..even with those huge tress beyond. See?
Such a refreshing and eye-opener & jaw-dropping setting....considering that we just dash into this garden on top of the Department store.
Ok, some may joke about it as being trivial or usual, since there are countless of rooftop gardens just like this in other buildings all over the world. But, the point is that...this is...just....awesome.

I could not admiring the fact that this tree is on top of the 9th floor^^
LOVED every bit of it.

These purple flowers on the flowers beds put on hold on each side of the wooden sidewalks did enhance the  feeling of not being on the 9th floor. I was like walking down the alleys or a park just around the corner of my house. (wait, dream on, Suray^^)

To show how serious I am...^^ this is the picture I took from the 9th floor of Shinsagae Dept. Store. Down there...it was BIFF (Busan International Film Festival) venue. (read about it on my other post entries).
In fact, I got to take this picture as one of the requirements that I got. Oh, one more thing, the point of me...wandering around the world's largest department store..was to capture the images and endless possibilities that people could do and enjoy at this famous department store.

Another view I took while on top of the 9th floor, Shinsaegae Dept Store at Centum City, Busan
I imagined living on those apartment by the river banks must be so cool. A great view they must have.

See how things turn out? 
When we just pour our creativity and our perseverance in nurturing and blending modernity and environment, this is -- I am sure-- what we would get.
As a man of nature myself, I kinda enjoyed and treasured such a place.

Never got bored of taking one more snap of this beautiful rooftop garden.

Four statues of presumably a cast of family playing musical instruments together. 
Wished I had taken at least one picture with them, though.
---
Now, back into the air conditioned Shinsaegae Dept. Store:..................

Being the world's largest, I kinda expected lots of fun and educational fun at the same time back there.
Lots, of course. But, one thing that caught my attention was the PSA or some sort of pre-school academy. 
This PSA IS @ the mall.^^
I kinda thought that their parents or notably moms were busy shopping or spa-ing while their children were also busy with themselves at this pre-school facilities.
-----then......

One thing that I could not turn down...or I would never say NO to the offer: undoubtedly...an invitation to Madame Tussauds exhibition in Busan.

Bae Young Joon's waxed other-half was right at the entrance. Being one of the prominent Hallyu stars, he deserved to be on display.
(more stories on this on my other blog entries)^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...