안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dynamic BUsan (part 22) Ilike

Back to where I started: I Like Busan. Madame Tussauds Busan.

To make sure that I did take the picture correctly. ^^ Another see-through card...flashed on my camera. 

Even when I was already up the elevator...I did manage to take another shot of the venue.
crazy, eh?

Oh...^^ Angelina Jolie's picture was like ....gosh.
This one was randomly put on each elevator on different floor so as to make the visitors know that there is David Lachapelle's magical show at BEXCO. OH, this picture is surely seductively intentional...^^ (haha)

Rushed back to the WATER BAR...where I got my previous three bottles of water bottles.^^

Oh, I just realized that they did sell some juices as well. Well, juices contain water..so why not.
Anyway..I LIKE

the same bartender who served me earlier was not like...busy taking care of my other friends who just showed up...

They were like..what? can this be true? all of the water comes from over the countries? Well, you'd better believe your eyes. Now..choose and take one home.^^
I did mine. 
The bright lighting of the sky at the department store has somewhat helped the idea of Water Bar being the only place to take some beverages. 
The thing was...it was such a great experience to know that such WATER BAR ...does exist^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...