안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dynamic Busan: part 32 - 기장문화예절학교

I got to get back to the school since it was time to have breakfast before having the first day at school. Once again, I was passing by another lush green of trees along the way. 

Back to the front yard of the school. It says right here on the banner that KBS TV aired a program 1박2일 1 night 2 days show where this was the very place where the episode was shot. It seemed that this place was famous.

As I was entering the second floor of the dorm, I really wanted to take this picture on the wall. I did not have any idea or clue as to why this particular painting was deliberately posted or (more precisely) painted on the wall. Cool, eh?

Breakfast time. Thank God there were lots of things that I could enjoy to fulfill my appetite for another day ...of activities.

See the Pororo sign at the left side of the menu? I guess there might be school kids visit the place that event the canteen makes its best effort to decorate as little thing as having to use the Pororo character on their table.
--------------------------------------------

That morning, I participated in Hanbok class. Actually we could choose between Samulnori and Hanbok. Since I kinda wanted to try on Hanbok and what may come with it...I chose Hanbok class.

We learned different types of Hanbok and on what occasions they are usuallly worn. And most importantly...how to wear them.

Boys and girls could learn each other about their respective hanbok. The instructor was very kind and polite in addressing the class.

We were lucky to have learned all of the (no many not all but some) of the highlights or requirements we basically need to know when it comes hanbok. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...