안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dynamic Busan: part 31 - A Beach at Gijang and more

Continuing my previous post...
Now that I dared myself coming down the road towards the beach...I realized one more interesting fact.

Train. Trains track. Railway...just near the beach. Since we arrived the other day in the evening, I barely noticed that we were: first, near the beach; second: we stayed near the rail-track.
In fact: THIS WAS my first rail-track crossing close encounter in Korea. In Seoul most or ( I think) all of the passing trains are either underground or separated from the streets and highways so as to eliminate train-crossing accidents.

So, upon finding this...I was like...Wow..it looked just like what I usually found back home in Jogjakarta. The mixed feeling of having this sight was a bit surreal. ( a bit exaggerating...of course)^^

Finally I arrived at the sea with nothing to do whatsoever. Then. I realized another thing....there were lots of concrete blocks stacked one against another along the beach....hmm 

The iron fence, the concrete blocks, the beach, the cloud, the nuclear power plant beyond...
were all....out of this world. 

I zoomed in the Nuclear Power Plant. 

A closer look into the concrete block...

As far as my eyes could see...the blocks dotted the landscape of the beach (what beach? ^^)

Thinking that I could not do anything right here..
.I had this positive thinking of enjoying what the place had to offer.  
..and what is that? Taking picture....and sitting on one of the concretes

What? Was this near the beach? YES.
See?
Just when I thought I could not find anything to watch and enjoy....
the lush green vegetation was right around the corner.

Even I spotted a farmer's backyard or maybe someone's backyard where veggies were....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...