안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Water Bar @ Shinsagae Dept Soter (Dynamic Busan part 20)

Water Bar? Yup.
This is no-alcohol bar. Cool, eh? 
Well, if you are into this cool-spot, why don't you just drop by at any nearby Shinsagae Dept. Store, cos they sure has one of this Water Bars--so I was told so.^^
Ok. let me get this straight^^ Bar full  of water?

Yes. And what's more interesting is that...just like any other bar or usual bar..it has a BARTENDER. hmmm^^
See? That's the guy behind the counter who would serve us with all of the water imaginable. 
This bar specially specializes itself in serving all kinds of water from all over the world.

Some has one of the hilarious brands I've seen to date...WAT-AAH ^^ Who could resist to such a cool temptation, eh?

And there is this one that comes from Italy? France? Denmark? I got to check them out. But, BOy..oh Boy....there are countless of water from almost every corner of the world. Be it mineral, plain, pure, purely mineral mined from the deepest well on earth or from some kind of God-knows-where some kind of mountain spring ...^^...gosh..oh gosh...I kinda tired myself looking and reading all of the feast to the eyes...^^

But, what attracted me most...was..the bottle. They seemed to be ....so coolly shaped and ...at times..I thought that they might not be just plain water....^^but they all are. Amazing, eh?
While the bartender's gone...I took a snap of the whole glass.

Oh, he's back and once again. OH, Hello Matthew..^^
We were so lucky to be part of Busan Friends and Busan Buddy program. 
 I think...this activity does indeed absorb my attention (in a positive way, of course).
OK. visit-meter: **** out of 5 
(well, I guess you'd better save up some money to taste the water from all over the countries on the planet).
For those of you who are into something different....you might as well end up liking it. ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...