안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dynamic Busan (part 8)

태종대 (Taejongdae). It is also a must-visit place whenever one comes to Busan. 
I would like to highlight what activities visitors could do right here.
First thing first: taking a boat or yuramseon (유람선) as the locals call it would be an added-value experience on hand.

This is the picture I took on my way to get on the boat that would take us for a 30-minute ride to a nearby rock where a majestic observatory was located. Keep on reading to find out more...

Second: Never miss the chance of feeding the seagulls as they were hovering over us. Fee them with the snack or little fish that we bring along. This was fun. 
We were standing at the rear end of the boat on the 2nd floor or on the roof to be precise. The wind was blowing so hard that we were hardly able to keep balance. But, the fun and excitement that we felt were just there..and that's the mere reason why we loved the boat trip.

me: trying to seize the moment of being on the upper deck. Hey, my friend-Chinmi-was sneaking right behind me.

So, I might as well ask them (Chinmi and Elias) to join in and we made a memorable picture out of it. 
It was indeed such an interestingly well-managed and on-time boat to start with.

We were 'cruising' the sea for about 30 minute in the middle of summer afternoon. See the rock beyond? 
I think I saw some people did come and sit on the rock or cliffs and started fishing.^^

the lights were not good enough...and the picture does not do any good on this breath-taking view. And what's the point of taking picture with "I like" then? 
The answer is quite simple: Busan has more to offer, so we just got off the boat and went straight to  the real world: which was...the land. (I got a bit scared of being an a rocking boat^^)

That's where we were going...or sort of. It's an observatory object where we would see the a museum, a light house, and of course an open-sea view from up above..
Back on board: most of my friends did some free-snack 'game' for the seagulls. (Oh, did I mention that seagull is the official bird of Busan?)  So, we were on the upper deck of the boat and we held up our hands with a snack on it for the seagulls to catch and eat.

It's a bit blurry. I did not take the picture well. But, I just want to point out that there was actually another lighthouse on that far-away tip-off islet. 

and..now ...I'd like to introduce or give you a highlight of what the yuramseon like. Pretty impressive, huh? 
I could not believe myself that I WAS on that rocking boat on an open sea. What an experience.
Visit-meter: ***** (out of 5) * that...if you have guts^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...