안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, February 21, 2014

Bali Bird Park (part 7)

Other astonishing features we encountered in the parks were the diverse types of trees we saw. I mean...as a native Indonesian..I couldn't believe it myself that there were trees I never saw before. Not that I saw lots of trees before...but...it's just plain weird that I knew little about it. 
About the one I was about to encounter...as I was walking following the kids... 
This ONE. I mean...what in the world are those? Those balls-like fruits grow on the branches of the tree!! hmm...too good to be true...but boy...I felt like...wait a minute...how come that I've been oblivious of such wonders. 
Eyra and Freya were gazing at herons...wait...storks..er...oh well....couldn't make it out!!  
We're back at the main entrance of Bali Bird Park. Those exotic colorful birds are on display. YEs...of course they're alive. I mean...they're so accustomed to living there that they seemed to enjoy the attention they got on daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...