안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bye-Bye, Home Sweet Home @ Kediri

It's January 30th, 2014 and we got to be back to Jogja to continue our vacation in Jogja after more than a week-stay in my hometown. Yup, time flew so fast that a week was like a blink of an eye...and now ..I am writing this story down in Seoul.:)
and...the facade of my home back home...may not be the same...due to the volcanic ash and gravels that covered most of it. But..thanks to the rain...I heard that it's getting normal. 
anyway..that day....my parents saw me off to the station. Terima Kasih, Pak, Bu for everything. Bismillahirrohmanirrohim...and insyaallah..we could meet again in a year or two. Bismillah. Who knows...you could come visit us in Seoul.:) amin. 
Here we were at Kediri Train Station. Opps..Freya..what was that on your forehead? Did you have a patch on that? 
Our bags were getting bigger and bigger....
I do hope that you had a great time in Kediri, girls. 
Let's go back to Jogja...(telling like I were still in Indonesia).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...