안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, February 20, 2014

Boy's Shopping Time: Shoes and Batik Scarf (err what??)

 
Doni drove through a village called 'Desa Manding' where the locals are famous for being artisans of leather stuffs from bags, shoes, and any other leather-based handicrafts. And I was so stupid of not knowing this place earlier although I lived in Jogja for more than 10 years. *gee.....*
And..I felt like I found my heaven for shoes. I was crazy for shoes available there. Bought two pairs of them since they're adorably cute and unbelievably inexpensive.  
Bimo helped me with the selections. Two pairs only cost me Rp 200,000 or a mere 20,000 Won. OMG!!!!!!  With the same price, I would only be able to find ......ones.:)
oops..these are not boy's stuffs. But..I bought these silk scarves for souvenirs.
Since they are silk batik at Batik Keris (one of the trusted brand names for batik in Indonesia)...I could only say that they are well-priced. 
Of course, they're seamlessly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...