안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Economy Class En-route to Yogyakarta

Yup, this is the typical economy-class. Though it is fully air conditioned, the fact that peddlers ( as seen on the pic) are allowed to go into the compartment is one thing that I regretted. Not that I am against those people, but...compartment should be sterilized from any peddlers. period. 
hmm..I just couldn't believe it myself...wait..isn't that supposed to be a room air conditioner used for home appliances? and..what are they doing on the train? hmm..should I call it a creative way of air conditioning the compartment? 
okay..enough for that...one thing for sure...I could enjoy myself looking out of the window where the green fields of rice terraces passed my by. 
I am concerned and wondered as to what happened and how these green fields may have looked like after the Kelud Eruption? I hope that they're just fine..since I heard that that rain had fallen across Kediri. 
Bye-bye my hometown. See you again in one and a half years? Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...