안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, February 17, 2014

Let's Plunge into the Water Park!

I can't believe that THIS is the ENTRANCE to the water park. It does not look like one. It's more like a Dutch-Style house to me:) But, boy...the green and shady place really hooked me. I loved it. (Having come home from the chilling winter in Seoul...and finding this lush tropical atmosphere...really got me):) 
Even the water park was right beneath the canopies of high trees that functions as shades as well. We enjoy both the sun and the heat and well...splashing fun.
I really wanted to go to the swimming pool of my own..but...I got no other choices ...but to accompany the kids....watching over them (or..taking pictures as usual). 
oh...boy...the swimming pool was like waving its hands to me.
The sky was cloudy at that time..and I felt like...boy..it would've been great if it rained.:)
Patrick? not quite like him, though. 
What a bliss indeed. Spending a great afternoon with the kids in the pool like this really got me excited. Though I was not able to 'swim' at the larger pool...I thought to myself..that it'd be better this way: letting my kids know that I am all for them. 
One of the (call it) coincidences during our trip to the water park was the time when we encountered our aunt and her family. They were about to leave since they'd been there before us.
After having fun in the water, the kids took a walk around the water park. Once again...I was intrigued by the blue water and the green leaves of trees at the backdrop. 
Kids!!! They got a sharp eye on things like this.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...